Monday, July 2, 2012

My first blog post - My journey

I finally decided to start my own blog. I feel like I have so much to say and Facebook just doesn't allow me to say it all. My goal is to help inspire at least one person to get up off their couch and start moving!

After spending the last 2-3 years of my life in hardcore training mode, I've finally come to realize that it's not about the destination that matters, it's the journey that really counts! Whether or not you cross the finish line, it truly is about trying and perhaps failing versus not even trying at all. So that's what this blog is going to be, my journey. The journey never ends, therefore you never truly have a destination. Start your journey TODAY!!!

Shout outs:
My roommate Ilona. I wouldn't be where I am without you. Thanks for everything!
My buddy Elisabeth. I wouldn't be the trainer I am today had I never met you! I miss you more than I would miss Reese's Cups if I ever decided to stop eating them, LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Michael! I LOVE it and cannot wait to read more about your Journey. Your FB Posts are Truly Inspirational and I'm excited to read more elaborate posts! xo :)

    ReplyDelete